GEVME Access is an event check-in app, which is suitable for events and conferences of all sizes. GEVME Access retrieves attendees data from GEVME’s cloud-based event management system and automatically syncs the data back to the cloud upon attendee check-in, offering event planners and organizers a centralized view of all attendees touch points, pre-event, actual event and post-event.
GEVME Access works in offline mode as well. Simply download the data to your check-in devices and the attendee check-in will still work on-site, even without Internet.
* Multi-mode scanning: Manual check-in by name, Check-in by manual QR Code scanning, Kiosk mode for user self check-in
* Multi-session check-in: Allows you to track attendance across different workshops/ tracks on top of the main event
* Multi-device support – Works concurrently on multiple devices for the same event
* Instant printing of name badge upon attendee check-in
* Search function – Search by fields such as attendee name, company, job title etc.
* Filtering of Checked-in versus non Checked-in guests
* Mobile Box Office – New attendee registration
* Browsing of attendee profile for better attendee engagement for Sales
* Works in offline mode as well (Syncing to the cloud upon next availability of Internet)
* Customizable welcome and duplicate check-in messages
* Personalize your messages by pulling the data fields from GEVME event contacts
* Real-time attendance information (Internet required)
* Customizable charts and graphs for real-time reporting
You will need to have an account registered at www.gevme.com to get started.
Get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you encounter any issues.
Start managing your guest list with GEVME Access.
GEVME Access is a free software application from the Office Suites & Tools subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2015-09-03. The program can be installed on Android.
GEVME Access (version 1.2.5) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 1 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.